Monday, February 8, 2010

Arrested under false information?

I have an ex boyfriend who I just found out was arrested for drug dealing. (THANK GOD)...





Anyways..I wanted to see his mugshot online just to give myself a smile, and he gave them someone elses info...Its his picture with a different name and everything. My ex has a previous record..will the police realize who he really is? Should I call the sheriffs dept? He obviously is using someone else's info...??Arrested under false information?
Yes, you should contact the Sheriff's Office with your information.





He'll face a new charge for false information.Arrested under false information?
You want to do the polices work for them go to the academy. Bury the hatchet don't be spiteful. karma is a *****. I let her handle things. Peace and Blessings
Print out a copy of th online mugshot and the name and take it to th nearest police prescient and tell them what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment