Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I can do if my female roomate is made false statement to the police I was arrested 7 day later.?

Law Code and Code Section/Subsection


PL 120.00 01 *** TOP CHARGE ***





Charge Detail


A Misdemeanor, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge


Description: ASLT W/INT CAUSES PHYS INJURY


Female romates is laying to the police that I push her and she on the gas burn her self.


I never tuch women. She is laying becouse she want evict me from Apt . I was arrested March 22 And she gat Order of protection.


What I can do for protecting my self ?What I can do if my female roomate is made false statement to the police I was arrested 7 day later.?
Sounds like you need to get a lawyer to fight on your behalf. If you can't afford one, you can have one appointed to you by the court. If what you are saying is true, I think she can be brought up on perjury charges for lying. Good luck!What I can do if my female roomate is made false statement to the police I was arrested 7 day later.?
If there are no witnesses then not much. Get a good lawyer or you will get domestic battery charge upheld and then you are screwed. Major consequences and there things you can never own or jobs you can never get. Counter sue for false arrest and see if she has a history for filing on people to establish pattern. GOOOD LAWYER!
talk to a lawyer ASAP, you may be able to file a counter claim against her..





Best wishes
Go to court against her and hope you can convince the judge that you're innocent.
get a lawyer and prove what kind of person she is.








good luck
Too late to protect yourself!





Oh, by the way, she got what she wanted throug the Order of Protection, that you must stay away from her AND the apartment!





WHY would you want to move back in with someone who has made a false allegation (and seemingly burned herself, to make the charges more believable) against you??? Don't you realize that the NEXT charge will be ';he threatened to kill me';??





Get AWAY from this person as FAR and as FAST as you can.





As far as the criminal charge - either get a lawyer OR ask for a public defender.
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment