Sunday, February 7, 2010

Should this couple sue restaurant over false arrest ? Arrested for not tipping for bad service! (news link)?

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loca鈥?/a>Should this couple sue restaurant over false arrest ? Arrested for not tipping for bad service! (news link)?
In my opinion they should sue the restaurant, the manager, and the waitress/waiter. I feel that tips are given for good service and since they had to get their own refills, silverware, and napkins, I feel that is more like self-service. I have worked in several different restaurants and NO manager, owner or waitress/er that I know would ever do something so STUPID. That $16 tip probably cost the restaurant thousands of dollars and I hope that it eventually puts them out of business.Should this couple sue restaurant over false arrest ? Arrested for not tipping for bad service! (news link)?
if they were as busy as they claimed they were, they wouldn't have even bothered what with being so busy and all.





Honestly, why would you call the cops over $16?
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment