Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Someone gave police false evidence against me and got me arrested, bailed out and?

Hi i was arrested in aug 12th, because a person i was helping out told a false story to the police and got me arrested. they arrested me without hearing my side of the story.. i was bailed out and awaiting my areinment that was set for oct 6th. well on oct 6th we went to the court house only to find that nothing had been filed against me from the DA at this time. They marked me as showing up, but never gave me another time or date to come back.. what do i do now?? I would like to get this case overwith and clear my name.


thanks Someone gave police false evidence against me and got me arrested, bailed out and?



Most likely charges were not filed. That not at all uncommon.





You will need to contact the DAs office and ask. Thats the only real way to know. You dont even need a lawyer for it. Someone gave police false evidence against me and got me arrested, bailed out and?
Talk to the DA. They may have decided not to pursue the case and just failed to inform you before the court date. If that is the case, you don't need to do anything else. At the very least, you will then know where you stand. You may wish to be careful what you say so you don't incriminate yourself, but simply asking the status of your case can't be used against you.
Can you prove this person filed false charges against you?





Filing a false police report is illegal and you could possibly turn the tables on them if you can prove it.





You really need to consult an attorney on this one.
I go over to the person who lied on me's house and open up a can of Whoop ***.
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMED BY YOUR LOCAL POLICE

No comments:

Post a Comment