Friday, February 12, 2010

False arrest?

I had a verbal arguement with my kids mom, the neighbor called the police. I was inside my house , had few beers when the cops arrived they said whats going on. I told them we were arguing and I told the told the police that I don't wanna talk to u guys anymore. They asked my kids mom that if I touched her which she said no. They arressted me saying that I was drunk in public which I was in my front yard. When I looked at their computer, the officer put down ';domestic verbal abuse'; and '; I was breaking things in the house'; which was not true. I spent a night in jail. They never tested me for alchol. Also she was being a ********* with on her way to jail. My question is ';Can I sue her and the police department.'; She was definately abusing her power. When i was released from the jail they never gave any paper that if i have to go to court.False arrest?
I think there is a very good chance that there was Probable Cause to arrest you. Just because formal charges were never filed does not make the arrest unlawful.





I think you would have a very difficult time winning a lawsuit in this case.False arrest?
yes you can fight this... pigs are always trying to get you for something even if your minding your own business





dont listen to the 2 above me they are both pigs themselves
';Can I sue her and the police department.'; - Basically, no. Your story does not add up. They don't have to give you any paper about when you have to go to court when they release you from jail. They do not have to do an alcohol test unless they plan on prosecuting you for exceeding a limit, such as when driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment