Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can parents can be arrested for breach of peace nd false crime?

cuz my mom was bitchin at me few weeks ago bout movin in with my girlfriend nd her mother nd my mom said im not movin cuz because i was 18 just turned 19 last week nd she said that if she find out dat i moved in wit my girlfriend nd her mom dat she will *** 2 her house wit the police nd have me moved from her house nd she said dat she will lay down a law 2 my girlfriends mom nd cause a ugly scene nd she said dat she'll tell the police that they took me away from my mom nd kidnapped meCan parents can be arrested for breach of peace nd false crime?
No idea, you r language lost me after the first couple of lines.





Your parents should, however, be charged with letting someone reach the age of 19 without the ability to write a simple sentence or two using actual English words.

No comments:

Post a Comment