Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it possible to prove that a police report for stalking is false, without having to be arrested to prove?

your innocence. The person (who is married) has been lying to everyone, and has put in a false report saying I have been causing him extreme emotional harm by trying to kill myself because he wont come back to me, and that I tried to kill myself by putting my head through a plate glass window etc. None of that is true. I will admit to flirting with this guy when I go to the local pub where he is a DJ, but that is all. A few weeks ago I was drunk and played with his butt for about a minute when he hugged me goodbye, and he was rubbing my back while I did. Not once has this guy ever asked me to stay away from him, even though I asked him when I heard through a friend, he said it wasn't true. His wife was the one who has been harrassing me, and I have not responded to her insults, nasty emails, texts, and myspace blogs. I would like to be able to prove the allegations are false, but don't want to have to be arrested, which appears to be the only way I can get the caution removed. ThanksIs it possible to prove that a police report for stalking is false, without having to be arrested to prove?
This woman called the police and reported that you were stalking her. SO? Have you been arrested for stalking? Probably not. Until you are arrested for stalking, there is nothing for you to worry about. But since you have harassing electronic correspondence from HER, you have legal grounds for a protection order against HER! Go to your local magistrate's office and obtain a temporary protective order against this woman.Is it possible to prove that a police report for stalking is false, without having to be arrested to prove?
You have proof that you are being harassed. you have a right to your right to be heard. slap this woman with a protection order on her, then slap a slander suit on her.


That'll shut her up and after you take your evidence her green monster will bite her in the ***
Think you should walk away from the whole matter. Screw them! Your life is worth something now! You have a new freedom take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment