Monday, February 8, 2010

False swearing on police complaint that resulted in an arrest?

I was arrested recently based on false allegations - one fifteen year old girl swore on an affidavit that I sent her multiple emails and text messages inquiring about her sex life. I never did any such thing - my phone records show no contact with the girl and she cannot produce an email as they don't exist. Her aunt, who is her guardian, falsely alleged that I have been harassing them and that she told me to leave them alone on multiple occasions. Of course she can produce no email, text message or letter to that effect as it is a complete lie. My telephone records show calls and text msgs back and forth between the two of us - some of the calls lasted as long as 90 minutes. Yet I am under arrest. There is a felony charge that the DA has admitted is baseless yet they refuse to dismiss it or present it to the Grand Jury. The DA will not provide any discovery - so no motions can be filed. In upstate NY where I live the People have 6 months to act or the matter gets dismissed. Anyone know what recourse I have against the girl and the aunt for lying? anyone know how I can get the DA to get moving so I can get on with my life. I cannot work and I am on the verge of bankruptcy because of this. BTW - the aunt owes me $10,000 and they didn't go to the police with their complaints until four days after hotlined a CPS matter because the fifteen year old was using drugs and the aunt was condoning it. Any thoughts?False swearing on police complaint that resulted in an arrest?
Yes, this story is obviously fabricated.





You are quite the little victim, aren't you?False swearing on police complaint that resulted in an arrest?
this woman is a freaking idiot. the facts are absolutely true and the case is presently pending in upstate NY.

Report Abuse



the kid and the aunt live in schuylerville ny.

Report Abuse



File for a hearing with the local district court and get an attorney to get your money from her - as for the false allegations if they have nothing to stand on I would think that they have no grounds to stand on and that is why they are dragging on this - I would contact attorney again and have them put pressure on the da.


Good luck and I hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment