Thursday, February 4, 2010

What type of lawyer do I need false arrest,false accusations,and emotional distress for my 4 children and myse

IN 2002 I WAS ARRESTED FOR ALLEGED CHILD ABUSE, I WAS ACCUSED OF BEATING 3 OF MY FOUR CHILDREN WITH A WOODEN ROD,DOG CHAIN,2BY4@4BY4,NOT FEEDING MY CHILDREN PROPERLY,AND A HOST OF OTHER FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I WAS INCARSERATED 1 WEEK AFTER THEY REMOVED 3 OF MY CHILDREN FROM MY HOME FOR 30 DAYS. NOONE INVESTIGATED ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THE ACCUSATIONS. NOONE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO GIVE ME ANY VIABLE REASON FOR RUINING MINE@ MY CHILDRENS LIVES, NOT EVEN THE DEPT. OF SOCIAL SERVICES.What type of lawyer do I need false arrest,false accusations,and emotional distress for my 4 children and myse
any criminal lawyer will be able to help. But just because you didn't see anyone investigating, doesn't mean it didn't happen.What type of lawyer do I need false arrest,false accusations,and emotional distress for my 4 children and myse
Even if the allegations against you were false, CPS saw fit to remove the children from your care for some reason. They don't do that lightly.





I have the feeling that you don't understand what you were doing wrong, and could benefit from parenting classes.
You need a good civil/personal injury attorney. One that is not afraid to make waves with the status quo. They are hard to find but they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment