Thursday, February 4, 2010

NEED LEGALL ASSISTANCE FOR FALSE ARREST?

On 2-12-07 I was falsely arrested by Fresno,Ca. Probation dept. for non filing of a monthly report, unknown to probation department each month I had a date stamped copy for my records. I was arrested false


my attorney witnessed all action, not release from jail and deprived of needed heart medications to the point of having a heart attach in jail and rushed to local hospital to spend 5 days in intensive care as a result of their actions. I need legal help and have not been able to secure an attorney....NEED LEGAL HELP AND WILL TO PAY!, I have already filed the Claim against the county of Fresno and filed the law suite in pro per can anyone help with information are willing to look at this case, my former attorney is now my lead witness and all documentation of case is in order...please advise.NEED LEGALL ASSISTANCE FOR FALSE ARREST?
they need NO reason to revoke probation.





You have no case





Concentrate on why you are on probationNEED LEGALL ASSISTANCE FOR FALSE ARREST?
I can't really help with legal assistance but good luck. The thing about anything happening to you while you're on probation is you're already two steps behind, because *you're* the one that screwed up first. Back to ';if you had never done x, you never would have been in this situation to begin with.';


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment