Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where do I make a complaint about a false arrest in lake county florida?

I was arrested under a violation of an injuction when there wasnt one this is the second time that this has happened to me in this county what can I do? This has cost me two thousand dollars so far.Where do I make a complaint about a false arrest in lake county florida?
File a complaint with the court, preferably the one tat supposedly issued an injunction. Also, ask to see the copy of anyhing they claim to have against you. Obviously if they cannot provide it, you have grounds to sue the county for the money it cost you.Where do I make a complaint about a false arrest in lake county florida?
I would think the best thing is to hire a lawyer and sue the county for whatever the lawyer says you can sue for, maybe false arrest - false imprisonment - wrongful prosecution. It all depends really, were you incarcerated? Were you prosecuted? Were all the charges dropped? Depends on what the resolution or disposition of each charge was. But if you were wronged than suing is the only way to get any satisfaction. And one word of advice if you sue - go for punitive damages since it was done to you twice.
In case you havent heard, Florida is a police state, forget it.
See an attorney in Mount Dora.

No comments:

Post a Comment